Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

BAHH-HAHAHAH!!

Tough, stubborn and difficult… bro, you’re preaching to the choir! :) My old daddy told me that if I wanted the best apple, don’t go to the barrel. Go to the tree. I ended up in Europe for almost 5 years and got hitched.

A product of the quasi-leftist German school system, it took a bit of work to undo the programming. Now, she’s almost as big a patriot and libertarian as I am. Smart as a whip, but like yours – tough, stubborn and difficult. Just digs her heels in. And my warped sense of humor doesn’t exactly help, either.. (for instance, sometimes she’s under the impression that she runs the household and acts accordingly. Me, in response, well I goose-step around the house singing “Deutschland Uber Alles” at the top of my lungs. She didn’t find it funny. I thought it was hilarious.)

Still, we’re happy together 99% of the time even though we butt heads… she has no problem doing whatever it is that needs to be done, whether that’s digging weeds from the garden or what have you. And, since I taught her to shoot, she keeps me honest… :)

Hey, about your ‘burb… I know that anything pre-1980 is pretty much EMP-proof. Yours is an 85. How’s that gonna pan out if we get hit with an EMP (man made or CME)? You know we just ducked a bullet, right? Read something yesterday about how there was a CME and we missed getting bullseyed by it by 8 days… which in solar terms, is just a few microseconds…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1