Al_1234
Survivalist
member1

Remember your Creator
in the days of your youth,
before the days of trouble come
and the years approach when you will say,
“I find no pleasure in them”
Ecclesiastes 12:1 (New International Version)

Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the duty of all mankind.
For God will bring every deed into judgment,
including every hidden thing,
whether it is good or evil.
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 (New International Version)

And this is the way to have Eternal Life–to know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one You sent to earth.
John 17:3 (New Living Translation)

Jesus told her, “I am the Resurrection and the Life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.
John 11:25 (New Living Translation)

That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.
2 Corinthians 4:16 (New Living Translation)

And just as each person is destined to die once and after that comes judgment, so also Christ was offered once for all time as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for Him.
Hebrews 9:27-28 (New Living Translation)

I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire [Oh Yeah!!]. This lake of fire is the second death. And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:12-15 (New Living Translation)