Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Question ? if there is not a round in the chamber……………..how can it go off ? even by dropping it . Rounds dont go off by themselves . I hear what your saying to a point , but at the same time , I read about where a person ( victim ) was killed or assaulted , and a lot of the time , it was the victims fault for being where they were in the first place . And for that , I have no sympathy . Its like a young guy complaining about going into a biker bar , then getting beat up by two drunk bikers , even tho he was minding his own business . Pretty simple , dont go to those places , and you wont have that worry next time . Home defense is a different matter . I live in a state that makes CC permit irrelevant because its the right of every person to carry a firearm anyway . Constitutional carry . They offer it , but legally its not needed , only if you feel like donating your money to the state . It’s a judgment call , nothing more nothing less , I dont go into bad areas , I have no need or desire to . If I feel that there might be trouble , I rack a round , but not before . I’m not afraid of my gun , I’m a redneck , I grew up with them . Self responsibility , a judgement call . And like my cowboy ancestors , I like to drink once in awhile and have a temper . Not racking a round is a safety for both me and other people .Just sayin