Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

I see the US still spinning its wheels and going nowhere in a new idiotic military conflict , that it is incapable of winning . I see inflation rising steadily , to the point that even left wing liberals are starting to question , I see another attack on the 2nd amendment , that will ultimately fail , but still be attempted . I dont see the big collapse happening in 2015 , I think the band aids will still hold , not by much , but still hold . I dont see a real crisis until 2016-17 . I also DO see an election 2016 , both parties are the same and part of the same scam …….why not have an election ? THe United States has still had elections in the middle of wars , even a civil war , why would we not in all reality ? The man power for martial law theory is not there , not to mention an armed population . I see food prices becoming a real issue that they will have to face sooner rather than later , and attempt an appeasement . Even Nixon ordered a price freeze , I could see O doing an EO , to make himself look good if enough pressure by the people was applied .