Profile photo of freedom
freedom
Survivalist
rnews

“Based on the world situation as it sits today, and the events we have seen in 2014, where do you see us on December 13, 2015.”

Closer to the Financial Collapse, our National debt will be close to $20 Trillion

“Where will the US be economically?”

I believe they will do almost anything to keep us over water on the economy(print more, keep interest low, create wars) The beginning of 2016 to the end of 2016 is where the collapse will happen. Obama will declare marshal law and take over as a dictator.

“What will the world economy look like?”

Worldwide economical collapse which has never been seen before, many will die.

“What will our personal lives look like?”

We that are trying are best to prepare as best as we can will have it a little easier but there will be many wanting what you have. Crime will go so high that we will all lose sleep keeping our families safe. There will be new challenges we may not have prepared for. All of us life’s will change.

“Will we see increased terrorism?”

Yes

“Is a world war on the horizon?”

I am not sure if it will be a world war. All the countries like China, Russia and the U. S. know that nuclear war would destroy the land for 100’s to 1,000’s of years so I do not think they want to go there. But many small wars all around the world yes. We may see an EMP attack or cyber attack.

“Instead of the end of year review, how about an end of year forecast.”

The end of 2014 will not see much. All of this will happen into end of 2015 or 2016. This is my view.