Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Deteriorating equipment.
Theft of materials.
Nonpayment of electric bills.

There is another option…

Remember back about a year/18 months ago in California?

“Official word” was that there was some technical trouble with a power substation… then after some time, “official word” changed and they fessed up that someone shot the crap out the substation. And that the shooters knew what critical parts to shoot at… they were trying to crash the power grid.

Combine that with the Ferguson mess – and it’s blowback… anyone who’s been paying attention has seen there’s been a spike in black-on-white murders over the last couple weeks. The guy being beat to death with hammers. A 12 year old boy executed by a black male while he was leaving a birthday party. Another white guy shot 3 times in the back for no reason…

Seems to me someone looking to dish some payback without risking themselves would take out a power substation feeding Detroit. The resultant blackout could result in chaos, which would then result in several dead…

I know this is a reach, but thinking strategically instead of tactically, it makes sense to get them to kill each other instead of some random guy dishing out some payback…

Sorry… it’s just how I think.

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see how it shakes out…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1