Profile photo of KOS
KOS
Survivalist
member7

“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less.”
The more you know the more you realize you don’t know ****.

There are many people around the world right now being arrested, and having their children taken by the state over home schooling. So if any parents happen to be reading this, take preventative measures. Things change to quickly these days.

Mountainbiker, “Should the system collapse and the little hamlet I’m in resurrect it, one of my contributions could be supplying it with an abundance of books.” Digital copys, wrapped in 40 layers of tin foil, burried like the dead sea scrolls. hard copys cant hurt either and many… many are doing this

it would only take the genocide of every man and woman over 12 to erase any chance of freedom ever again :( sad but true *Plato allegory of the cave*

I just want to add, that even tho i dropped out in grade ten, i stayed for two more years despite being asked to leave repeatedly. *Chuckle* even had my own locker.

There are a lot of good people stuck in this bullshit cookie cutter system, and there the ones who threw their wings over me in high school. (and taught me about taxes *shakes fist* *glares*)

Education is so important vrs power… :( and spitting out students who never want to read again should be a crime.

Mentors and apprenticeship is arguably one of the best ways to teach.
Reading, also awesome.
Hands on Learning and experience a must.

(work in progress)

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.