Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Re: The above videos….

1) I have seen enough in my long, strange life to know that other things exist in this world than us… just what those things are, I do not know. I do know that I came face to face with… something… twice in my life, and I’ve spent the last 20+ years trying to forget both encounters.

I might (might!) recount both experiences at a later date… I don’t like tempting fate, soooo…. we’ll see.

2) Given the number of habitable planets in the Milky Way alone (I’ve heard estimates from a low of 8.8 billion to a high of dozens of billions). Using the Drake Equation, best modern estimates put the number of intelligent, space faring civilizations in the Milky Way at a low of 2, to a high of 280,000,000… Which, to me, means that the truth is somewhere in between those two numbers…

So, given that there are billions of inhabitable planets out there, just in our own galaxy (which is 8 billion years old, by the way), and hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of intelligent civilizations inhabiting it, it would stand to reason that sooner or later they would get around to coming here…

There’s just too many weird things to be explained away. Toss in our own respective governments using those weird things as cover to obfuscate that which they are doing, and it becomes a real challenge to tell what’s genuine weird and what’s government-produced weird…

Stuff like the Rendlesham Forest incident involving several US service members, including a Lt. Colonel, who recorded the second incident.

One of the US service-members to see – and even touch – the object which landed was a 26 year old NCO. A security policeman, not given to fits of lying or embellishment. Afterwards, he sat down and wrote out 16 pages of binary code in his duty notebook, but didn’t know what it was. This was 1980. Thirty years later, he casually shows the pages of 1’s and 0’s to someone researching the Rendelsham Forest incident, who recognizes it as binary code. Decoded, it spells out the following:

EXPLORATION OF HUMANITY ESC-ESC-ESC 8100
52.0942532N 1.3131269W
CONTINUOUS FOR PLANETARY ADVANC
FOURTH COORDINATE CONTINUO-QUENCE PR
BEFORE
16.763177N 89.117768W
34.800272N 111.843567W
29.977836N 31.131649E
14.701501S 75.167043W
36.256845N 117.100632E
37.110195N 25.372281E
EYES OF YOUR EYES
ORIGIN
52.0942532N 1.3131269W
ORIGIN YEAR 8100

The numbers are navigational coordinates of various places around the world. Giza Pyramids, Egypt. The Nazca Lines, Peru. Caracol Pyramid, Belize. Naxos Island, Greece. Even a mythical island called Hy Brasil that was supposedly located off the coast of Ireland…

These guys weren’t trailer park drunks… they were officers and NCO’s tasked to guard nuclear weapons. If they are sane and reliable, then we have to take what they say seriously. And if they’re crazy, then what were they doing guarding nuclear weapons?

And nobody has yet figured out how a 26 year old guy, with no training whatsoever, sits down and writes out 16 pages of binary…

Too much weird stuff in the world for me to throw stones…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1