drunkmonkey
Survivalist
rprepper

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>undeRGRönd wrote:</div>

74 wrote:

Moron alert

Sounds like a bad idea…<br>
I would suggest doing this SOBER, Monkey! ;)<br>
If you insist on following through with this plan, I would start light and add gear after a few (SEVERAL!) runs. Lets the “non-prepping” folks get used to you a little at a time. Hopefully it is a small community! :P

Sorry I was misunderstood but thank you for the helpful advice. My intention was to wear my small book-bag sized BOB with my gear camping/survival concealed inside. The pack is small and non-threatening nor does it even appear to be a BOB but I wanted to make sure, and the only logical way to test the hide in plain sight strategy is to conduct test runs. Don’t worry I won’t be running down main street in full combat gear screaming at people “Its The End of the World!”
I just wanted to read the peoples facial and body language to see if they even care if I am standing next to them in plain sight. I am kind of a big angry looking man and I am also working on softening my appearance as well so I can blend in when necessary.
On this veterans day thank you to all my friends and to all others that have also served.
DM out…