Profile photo of c
c
member7

Did you read Musa al-Gharbi’s rebuttal?
“Many people were rightfully outraged by the caricature of my recent Truthout article, as presented first in The Washington Free Beacon, and then in Fox News. Both of these interpretations selected the most provocative lines from the column and presented them out of context, spliced with inaccurate summaries of my position—for instance, claiming that I view most US soldiers as “anti-Muslim rapists.” If I actually believed or argued what these pundits were claiming, people would have every right to be up-in-arms. But these allegations are utterly false. Please allow me to set the record straight by highlighting the inaccuracies of this coverage and clarifying what I actually argued in the column”.

He later states, the headline “UA Professor Claims US Troops Are a More Severe Threat Than ISIS” is an intentional misquote by cynical and sensationalistic “journalists” hoping to stir up outrage.”

See more here: http://www.truth-out.org/speakout/item/27252-an-open-letter-to-my-fellow-americans.

I hate war. Truth and the facts are the first casualties. Then hate takes the people into a murderous rage. :(