Profile photo of KOS
KOS
Survivalist
member7

Yea Selco, I couldn’t trust an authority if the SHTF. If anything, and I mean no disrespect to those who serve either law enforcement or soldiers right now or former, I just couldn’t follow. Let alone during a SHTF someone telling me there a cop or wtv… During katrina someone told me about all the bullet holes at this one LEO house, so I don’t expect a real cop to be advertising they where a cop if SHTF, it would have to be a con.

Anyway, I don’t know much about the militia in the USA, just that there is a big one in alaska, and of course texas. Crazy as it sounds I like the idea of a sherif laying down the law, but I just like old westerns and wikipedia storys.

Wonder what the odds of a cult gaining sway are. ISIS is an example of a power vacuum situation, and I suppose a cult of sorts.

Doomsday cults tend to prep last I checked lol.

Anyway, in my small community, cops wont show up without numbers, we don’t exactly have a crime problem, the people are just nuts. I don’t see a sheriff sprouting up so much as the group I’m positive is gonna sprout up here. Not the kind of law I want to live under.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.