Profile photo of KOS
KOS
Survivalist
member7

Agree with 74 100%

C if your not already living the thug life, I would not suggest black market anything. Prep up, so that you don’t have to go out and hunt/gather. If SHTF 90% of what you will be doing all day is chores and problem solving… (especially in the begining) in other words, not paying attention to security. Unless of course you have a decent size group to split the work load.

If I had to resort through back channels… it would be through a go between only… especially if its someone I dont know. You will get screwed the more you play the odds.

I don’t classify craigs list, the bargan finder, or neighbor to neighbor selling as black market. Drugs, prostitution, and stolen goods are black market. I think your approaching the idea of trading in a very rational, and logical way, in my humble opinion if SHTF the chances of a rational and logical persons trading goes out the window.

You go to trade with the real criminal element, they might take your women and pimp them out, shoot you and take your ****, or worse… and it will be because you are an outsider goodie good/ soft.

The more people that go through bad experiences, the more bad experiences they will share with other people. This is why I do not believe in violence as a force for good. It may be necessary to save your life or someone elses life of course, but if you get to the point where you have to use it, its already to late, violence has or is being done to you. *rant rant.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.