Profile photo of KOS
KOS
Survivalist
member7

Funny thing is, technically it doesn’t matter who we elect here, and not just because of money influencing the masses. But there are many, many good people fighting the good fight with words in our government, I have a lot of hope for Canada as a nation. But that’s not to say I do not disagree with the idea of placing ICBM in Canada… which they are talking about because of Russia.

This thing that happened yesterday, should never have happened, i am raising my eye brow as to how the hell some reject managed to get that far…

Tolik, Id have to dis agree with you, the people you are standing up to, are not all powerful… but they have all the napalm, know what I mean? Its best to explore all options. People got worked up over the bullet situation, rightly so, but they have bigger toys to worry about than that, rest assured lol.

I am pretty certain USA is headed for martial law and civil war tho, can’t argue with that. The USA has been split apart by race, religion, poverty, political ideology etc… It really Doesn’t look good, and it will spill across into Canada, what happens next is any ones guess.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.