Profile photo of WhiteKnight
WhiteKnight
Survivalist
rprepper

Inshala may disagree or have a different experience, but this election for governor and state senate seats coming up has me concerned. If the conservatives don’t win a majority… SAFE act II will likely be unleashed. I fear that this will be the last straw and fighting will break out, although there’s a part of me that would welcome the relief from the tension. At this point I’m ready to get it over with win or lose, I don’t know about others. The attitude I see around me is of citizens at their breaking point, and rightly so.

Understand that as a young man, I have hopes and dreams that I know simply cannot be realized until we turn this country around in a big way (such as home ownership, living fear-free, having freedom of religious expression and equal protection under the law). And since I have not realized my dream of having a little house on the prairie with a wife and children, it makes me just want to throw the dice and give it all I’ve got rather than watch my hopes and dreams die a slow death.

For you older guys with families, I assume you want to keep the peace for the most part bc you’ve got little ones to look after, and I understand.

Mostly, though? I think I’m just sick of not doingsomething about it. We all know that voting is ineffective at best at this point and it is sad.

God bless folks, just rambling haha