Profile photo of Novus Ordo
Novus Ordo
Hunter
rprepper

Hey C – welcome aboard! I haven’t read through any of your links yet, but really appreciate what you’ve said here and although it’s been a bit painful for you and your relationships I’m sure that you probably realize that the truth you’ve discovered is for real this time. I never was a fan of the eco-nazi’s as I saw through their agenda early on – but the thing that irked me the most was being belittled when I didn’t believe their way and then being told that I was at fault for driving an SUV or whatever choices I’d made. I’m all about preservation of the natural world in as many ways as we can; just not to the point of completely restricting technological advancements for some type of pipe dream that the earth will return to pre-historic times. That’s just like believing in world peace – it ain’t gonna happen with humans in charge.

Anyway, glad you found us as stated by other members. I’m really interested in the permaculture and gardening experiences that you’ve had and all the insight you can share with everyone here! Good luck with your off grid search – I hope to have my own land plot in a few short years too.

BTW, check out this site for making “Alcohol Fuel” (not drinking) and see if your .gov will allow this. Ours will, with a permit – you just have to make sure that the “fuel” is for the car!

http://imakemygas.com/

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
- Thomas Paine