Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Matt76 , Well , its simple , and the very reason our forefathers had the wisdom to put freedom of religion into the Constitution . One should never FORCE their religion onto another person . What is right and fits the beliefs of one person , may not fit another . Religion is a man made thing , God is something different . I am a Christian , BUT I’m older , and have been around the block of life once in awhile . I have found that its PEOPLE that make a religion bad , more often than not . I have some issues with Christianity and the people that are in it . I think Islam is evil . Its hard to take Christianity seriously , when they allow their holidays to be a circus , very undignified , Why do Christians allow Christmas and Easter , etc . to be commercialized , with false fantasy characters lying to the people …………….they just sit back and allow the stupid jingles and mockery to continue without objection . Jews and Muslims dont degrade their religion and holidays , by putting it on the level of a 4 year old . They dont create fantasy characters to explain their faith to their children , there is no easter bunny or santa in Islam or Judaism . Thats another thing I dont agree with , both Islam and Christianity tell people that they cant go to heaven unless they convert to one or the other . Judaism is the only one of the three that tells you that you dont have to be a jew to go to heaven . Jews dont care if their religion grows or not , and dont go around knocking on doors trying to get converts . I find the practice of knocking on doors very offensive , its disrespecting another persons constitutional right not to be bothered , its also making your faith look bad , because the intrusion is unwelcome . Muslims kill people to further their cause ……….so as I said , one religion does not fit the thinking of all people , and the more I learn about judaism , the more appealing its starting to become to me . They just seem to be more practical and pragmatic about things to me . this is a long post and I apologize for that to anyone reading it , but God does not fear questions , or he would not have given us free will , people fear questions . Most Christians and Muslims are narrow minded , and resent questions , again people are what make things a bad thing . In order to find the truth , or what you feel to be as close to the truth to you , you MUST question it . The person that finds their religion on their own , will get more rewards from it , than the person born into it , who just blindly follows it without question , and really doesnt understand the ” Why ” of it . To me , those people are potentially dangerous to any society . Your saying that if it feels good to you , than go for it ……..no , thats not it , if it feels CORRECT , then go for it . There is a big difference . Why do you think there are so many splinter groups in all religions , religions are man made , and one size does not fit all . For me , I think the Jews have it right in the respect that they dont use violence to further their religion , or dont go intruding on another persons space , handing out a pamphlet , or knocking on a door , jews are just jews , they stay to themselves , and dont bother anybody , if you want to know about their beliefs , they are happy to tell you ……….the difference is , you must ask them first . they dont preach to you . Things like that . I hope that answers your question , if not , PM me so the whole forum doent have to read a Russian novel lol .