Profile photo of sledjockey
sledjockey
Bushcrafter
member8

That is the difference between one of these armchair commandos and someone who is mature enough to actually take care of their business. These tactical classes are so available and breed these young morons that anyone with more money than good sense can take the class and think that they are an SO. It also creates for very poor marksmen (in my experience), people with terrible safety habits, and individuals that are so wrapped up in their “proper form and training” that they are completely worthless if a duck flies over. These are just a few reasons why there needs to be more monitoring of these supposed “tactical training” classes. Maybe actually require some sort of license for the school and trainers so as to maintain a certain level of quality as well? I am not sure what the answer is, but seeing these guys mag dump at a range and then do their little combat pistol draw is enough to make me throw up in my mouth.

I have gotten to the point where I pass them a 3 1/2 inch shells in a 12 gauge and have them shoot skeet. That gets funny because they don’t have their gear to take up the recoil and their stance is for crap. The entire recoil just slams them in the shoulder and while shooting a 25 clay series I have seen guys tearing up from pain after about 15-20 shells. Oh how I love it………

Also found that about 50% of the people I have to fail for muzzle flashing me are the types that spend all their time on the range doing “tactical training” or “tactical training classes.”

Yes, I have a bit of a chip on my shoulder about these guys. They are dangerous and if they wanted to be so high speed/low drag they should have become 0311’s.

http://ageofdecadence.com