BobbyD
BobbyD
Survivalist
member6

MESSAGE OF MARY, MOTHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
Sept., 2014, http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

Dear children of My Immaculate Heart:

I LOVE YOU, KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL IN EQUAL MEASURE.
Beloved children of my Immaculate Heart:

This generation lives at a crucial time, with more bloodshed at each passing moment.
Dear ones, the violence will escalate, born from the mind and thoughts of hard-hearted men. This is not the man that God the Father created, it is the man of the fruit of misused science…

Beloved children of my Immaculate Heart:
LARGE ARTIFICIAL SATELLITES HANG ABOVE YOU, AND THUS EMANATE CONTROL OVER MY CHILDREN. Those who dwell far from My Son, giving into worldly pleasure and sin, fall prey to those powers that contaminate My children so that they cease to be good, cease to be men of peace.

HUMANITY IS LARGELY CONTROLLED BY THOSE WHO PREPARE FOR GREAT GLOBAL CONFLICT. THEIR INTERESTS REIGN SUPREME, WITH NO CONSIDERATION TOWARDS HUMAN LIFE, NO COMPASSION AND NO LOVE.
My children, suffering is making great strides toward all mankind.
I suffer because of this…
I suffer for My children, who will live moments of desolation…
I suffer because they are not aware that, dwelling in the shadows and darkness, the great Powers are fighting for dominance over all the Earth’s natural resources, to maintain control over other nations.

My beloved: the Earth itself will respond to deny to men its resources but man is so contaminated in his mind and thought and heart that he will not stop and it will result in a scourging for all mankind.

Dear children, do not look at this moment and set it aside, or do you deny that the Sun comes out in the day and is concealed, so that the Moon illuminates the night? So you cannot deny the signs of the times and at this moment in which time has ceased to be time, the signs are before all of you.

DISUNITY IS A WEAPON OF SATAN. Some of my children debate against each other as if they possess the truth of everything, without thinking that they may be the most ignorant of all; It is not enough to simply read My messages and My appearances throughout the history of humanity, but IT IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY TO PUT INTO PRACTICE EACH ONE OF MY WORDS, TO DESIRE CONVERSION AND TO EMBARK ON CONVERSION. THAT IS WHAT I DESIRE OF THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES MY CHILDREN.

I come to call the children of My Son to return promptly to Him. My Sons time is not man’s time. Many maintain lists documenting the sequence of events leading up to the end of the Great Tribulation, what will take place prior to the appearance of the Antichrist, the events leading up to the third World War!, Many await signs! MY CHILDREN, THESE SIGNS ARE BEFORE YOU, BEFORE THE EYES OF EVERY HUMAN CREATURE, YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT MY SON IS OMNIPOTENT, AND THE SIGNS AND EVENTS THAT I HAVE REVEALED CAN HAPPEN ONE AFTER THE OTHER IN A MOMENT.

Don’t forget, children, you are already in the purification and that the tribulation of the people of My Son has begun. I suffer for My children who are wrongfully massacred. I grieve for the innocent, My Heavenly Legions take them “ipso facto” (latin for as a direct result) to MY SON.

Beloved children:
It is necessary not to look only with the eyes of the body, but with spiritual eyes as well, to spot the signs that are before you, otherwise you will fall into the clutches of one who rises to undermine and overthrow all of My children, forgetting that when you are scourged for the sake of My Son, you can kill the body, but the soul will not be lost.

Beloved mine, don’t forget that the Earth will refuse to man its resources and famine will spread.

Pray, my children, pray for Russia, I carry them in My Heart
Pray, my children, pray for my beloved people of the United States, My Heart will suffer.
Pray, my children, pray for Ecuador, the volcanoes rage.

Beloved children, you who enjoy peace and food, do not ignore those who are suffering at this moment, and those who die of hunger, do not forget those who at this moment are martyrs to keep faith in my son.

Beloved children:
IT IS NECESSARY THAT YOU SOFTEN YOUR MIND, BE OPEN IN YOUR THOUGHTS,
SOFTEN AND OPEN YOUR HEART AS THE TRUTH OF WHO IS BEHIND THESE GLOBAL EVENTS IS REVEALED TO YOU.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN VIOLENCE, BE MESSENGERS OF PEACE AND LOVE.
DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST A BROTHER, BE CREATURES OF GOOD.

My children, you are under My protection; United and sheltered by My Maternal Mantle to guide you at every moment:

In pain, I will be your refuge…
Before the bitterness, I will be the honey…
Before the injury, I will be the balm…
Before loneliness, I will be the star who illuminates them and guides you.
In fear, I will be your strength, BUT DO NOT WAVER AND DO NOT FALTER IN YOUR FAITH.
My Son is your God and the Earth is His possession…
My children will be given back the land from his Creator, renewed of so much filth, so much sin and so much death.
My children will be given this purified Earth, but there will be so few people who reach this moment when My Son hands over the land!

MANY ARE KNOWN TO THE WORLD, IN THEIR NATIONS, IN THEIR COMMUNITIES, AS CREATURES LOYAL TO MY SON! BUT IN THE MOMENTS OF GREATEST TRIBULATION THAT ARE TO COME, THEY WILL CHOOSE TO STAY ALIVE BY DENYING MY SON.

IT IS FOR THIS PURPOSE THAT I INSISTENTLY INVITE YOU AND CALL YOU TO BE STRENGTHENED IN THE AWARENESS OF MY SON, THE AWARENESS OF THE LOVE OF MY SON, OF THE MERCY OF MY SON, AND THE MERCIFUL JUSTICE OF MY SON, AND TO BE AWARE OF MY CALL TO ALL MANKIND IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND TIMES.

They are ignorant who debate in the public media against those whom My Son has chosen to make His Will known to mankind in this present moment.

Take My Hand, seek Me, the people of My Son will be so few!… but the faithful, who love My Son in Spirit and Truth, who do not deny Him at any moment and remain on the path, those who are firm and true, they will be delivered to My Son in the Kingdom of His Divine Will.

I ASSIST YOU CONSTANTLY AT THE REQUEST OF MY SON.
I WILL BE YOUR ADVOCATE BEFORE THOSE INJUSTLY ACCUSED.
You are not alone, never alone, do not forget that My Son sent His Word from Heaven to Earth to protect His people and so they are not delivered into the oppressive hand of evil. My son will send the aid to His people and His people will be protected and guided by Divine Will.

Children of my Immaculate Heart:
I AM MOTHER AND QUEEN OF ALL CREATION, COME TO ME, I AM YOUR ADVOCATE BEFORE THE HOLY TRINITY.

THIS IS THE MOMENT FOR CONVERSION, DO NOT EXPECT MORE.
Receive My Son in the Holy Eucharist, receive Him worthily, love Him, do not forget that you are a temple of the Holy Spirit and renew yourselves interiorly with a generous spirit so you are a true testimony of Him who dwells in you.

DO NOT DENY MY SON EVEN IN FEAR OF INVADERS. DO NOT HIDE THE CROSS IN FEAR IN BETRAYAL OF YOUR CHRISTIANITY. KEEP FAITH IN MY SON AND DO NOT BE AFRAID.
I am here, I am your Mother, I protect you and bless you. My children, I bless you before the Earth shakes.
My Mantle covers, protects you and helps you if you keep the faith. My blessing be upon all mankind.

Mother Mary.

AVE MARÍA PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN