Profile photo of RSSwizard
RSSwizard
Survivalist
member3

I guess its just my style.

Actually I wish I could just have the PS-90 and have 50 round mags for it and a hundred mags worth of ammunition for it too. That’s what I feel I would do best with.

Oh and I hate the AR platform with a passion, I absolutely hate the AR-15, M-16, and M-4. The only AR I could ever see myself getting is one with a .458 Socom upper.

However I do not have a gun at all and have no hope of getting one, so im just providing my own advice. I guess I have a different tactical style than most, which comes at things from a more sneaky bstrd (read: bad guy) type of approach. I do believe it works, because it focuses on close range with hand weapons, and a firearm is just a better hand weapon.

When you barely have $40 per month and you end up having to spend all of that (food comes from a food stamp card and soup kitchens), even spending $250 on a HiPoint + Mags + Ammo is hopelessly out of sight.

And the last thing anyone is going to do is give you money, so that you can buy a gun (nevermind the fact that in illinois you need a stupid firearms id and I dont got that either, which is more of an issue of not having an address to send it to rather than not being able to pass the checks).