Profile photo of undeRGRönd
undeRGRönd
Survivalist
member8

elijah wrote:
Are there any options in America other than the Democrat/Republican paradigm? Recent history has shown that Dem/Rep Presidents still serve the interests of the elite; the same applies whether there is a Dem or Rep majority in the Congress. The elite are very good at playing both sides of the coin by buying politicians, as well as permanent officials who never get elected at all. I don’t say this to bring despair but to ask a question: Are there political alternatives that will serve the people instead of the vested interests?

I think America needs more than a shift to the Right, which can be undone again a few years later when the Left fights back. America needs a wholesale rethink about what is important, and the removal of those who work against the interests of the people. It seems to me these adverts target that sort of thinking, and I liked them a lot.

Astute Observation, Elijah…
The current best hopes for anything resembling a “third party” are both trends in the Republican Party proper. The “establishment Republicans” are fighting tooth and nail against these. The 2 factions are, in chronological order;
1. Libertarians infiltrating the Republican Party, with minimal effect (Dr. Ron Paul gained some traction in presidential primaries, but in 2012 the Repubix violated their own rules to shut him out of a possible convention challenge)
2. TEA Party, stands for “Taxed Enough Already”
This is a more organic, in-house organization that has sprung up from within. There have been MANY successful “TEA Party” candidates, even beating their demonICrat opponents, and gaining congressional and senate seats. Repubix and demonICrats alike are taking to using underhanded, if not illegal tactics to defeat TEA Party candidates, of late.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.