Jay
Jay
Survivalist
member3

Im a big believer in science and try to learn about various areas on an ongoing basis. But over the years this also made me realize that we know so little compared to all the mysteries out there. The universe is huge and we really did not even scratch the surface in understanding whats going on (what gravity is for example).

While I do not associate myself with a particular religion I think there is so much out there that we do not know and understand and that should be respected. I can’t prove there is a god and I can not prove there is no god. Nature is something that could be described as god I guess.

Personally I do not believe in any prophecies but who knows, there might be another dimension \ level of things going on all around us all the time that we simply can not experience (yet or ever). I think its important to stay open minded and as long as any believe system / religion does not cause harm and makes sense for those who follow it, why not.

Regarding SHTF / apocalypse scenarios… nature seeks balance. If a fungus attacks its host and kills it the fungus dies along with the host. I think we as humans act very naive and foolish regarding our environment and our fellow people around us. Overall pretty backwards and destructive. At some point in the future we will have to pay for that.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")