BobbyD
BobbyD
Survivalist
member6

MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST………….. http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

TO HIS beloved daughter, LIGHT OF MARY (in Ecuador)
August 31 2014

My Beloved people, I bless you.
MY DIVINE LOVE EMANATES FROM MY HEART AND IS EXTENDED TO EVERY HUMAN CREATURE,
EACH ONE EITHER WELCOMES IT OR NOT…
I give to everyone equally, without discrimination, only hoping to receive the love of My children, so that they may be united with Me, hear My Word and Act on it.

Children, My Love is a plant, its roots grow and deepen in the consciences of Mine so that no wind can move them but remain faithful to Me and ask Me to be the water which causes them to grow day by day.

Children:

This humanity finds its happiness in the suffering of their fellow man…
This humanity executes pain and grief on their brothers…
This humanity keeps thirsting for blood, because the conscience is not known to some creatures and drowned out in others…

I NEED NOT ONLY THE DISPOSITION OF MY CHILDREN, BUT THE DECISION TO BE MORE SPIRITUAL.
THOSE WHO DO NOT GROW AND DO NOT BECOME AWARE OF THE NECESSITY OF LIVING IN THE DIVINE WILL NOW, WILL INEVITABLY BE SUNK IN THE MUD OF POORLY USED FREEWILL.
The Signs of this Time, which has ceased to be time, do not conceal the abrupt advances that it has pleased man to take: in some cases, it is to be like the majority; in other cases it is by imitation and in others, they are fully aware of what they are doing.
My beloved, at this moment the devil uses all his tricks to cause My People to fall, which continues its life without looking at and analyzing its actions, but continues in the footsteps of the majority.

Children:
USE THE GIFT OF REASON, THINK AND ACT NOT BY IMITATION. IT IS THE MOMENT IN WHICH SATAN HAS SENT ALL THE DEMONS TO EARTH FOR LOST SOULS. I ALERT YOU AND I AM SCORNED, AS IS MY CROSS, MY DELIVERANCE AND SALVATION DESPISED.
Beloved children, humanity as a whole will suffer for their own ignorance, which has accepted the snares and rebellion of evil. Those of mine who are dedicated to finding darkness in My Word, you are greatly mistaken and in your confusion will perish, attacking My Word given through My chosen ones.
Some believe that I forget, NO! … I wait until the last moment for the Love of My Own. I am Love, so many do not know…
Men will come that call themselves experts in My Affairs, questioning my Decrees. These creatures call upon My Justice, the ones this generation has failed to recognize, but when this takes place, you must know that the righteous will not be lost.
THEY CONSTANTLY CHALLENGE MY AUTHORITY, DISREGARD MY WARNINGS, WHICH WILL CEASE TO BE WARNINGS BUT BECOME EXPERIENCES, PERSECUTION, IMPRISONMENT, DESOLATION AND POWERLESSNESS THAT IS THE RESULT OF WHAT THEY HAVE GENERATED AND CONTINUE GENERATING.

Dear children, a body will not be completely healthy, if it does not have a healthy heart. The one who has no love in his heart, in his soul, in its mind, will house only pollution and will only breed disobedience and pride.

My children, humanity will be shaken by terror, the monarchy will be shocked, the awakening of My Faithful people should happen at this very moment, because if not, you will be thrown into the same place as the weeds.
Have security in Me. Those who receive Communion, being aware of what the Sacrament represents, will not be abandoned.

Children, I am Savior of all human beings, I came to the Earth for all, I welcome everyone, I came to feed all, and I call everyone, not just a few.
Beloved:
HAVE NO FEAR, YOU ARE NOT ALONE,
I AM WHO I AM AND WILL NOT FORSAKE MY PEOPLE.
Nature groans before human lamentations, before a large number of My Children experience an early death.
THE PURIFICATION HAS STARTED, WHICH WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE WITHOUT LETTING UP.
The elements in its path will cause destruction and My children will weep.

Pray, My People, pray for Thailand.
Pray, My People, pray for France, the innocent will suffer.
Pray for England, its inhabitants will mourn because of the wickedness of man.
The United States will suffer to its core, pray without stopping.

The Purification was brought on by yourselves, initiated by man, who despises Me, giving way to the wiles of satan.
MY PEOPLE MUST NOT FEAR, I WILL BRING DOWN THE SAME MANNA TO MY FAITHFUL, THE WATER WILL NOT TOUCH YOU, NEITHER CRYING NOR WEEPING. STAY UNITED, POSSESS MY LOVE, ALLOW MY LOVE TO BLOOM AT THIS MOMENT SINCE WHO DOES NOT LOVE, DOES NOT KNOW ME.

Forward My faithful, do not falter! Do not look where you shouldn’t. They are cunning, do not fall into the network of evil.
I AM THE RULER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, MY HOUSE WILL SEND YOU THE BLESSING, MY PEOPLE ARE NOT ALONE, MY WORD WILL BE NOT SILENCED, MY LEGIONS COME FROM ON HIGH, RESCUING MY FAITHFUL PEOPLE, I WILL BE WITH MY PEOPLE AND WILL BE ONE WITH ME.

I bless you.
Your Jesus.

AVE MARIA IMMACULATE, SINLESS, CONCEIVED.