Profile photo of undeRGRönd
undeRGRönd
Survivalist
member8

@Freedom, thanks for pointing this out:

freedom wrote:
…for now the dollar is up (un)till the collapse. Remember gold and silver will be for the end of the SHTF so you will have the means to build up again but during the SHTF there may be no use for silver or gold…
…Hey copper, brass (and Lead!) are also metals that will hold wealth too because they will be needed.

So, I need to STACK, Silver if I have extra Fiat, and keep stacking Food, Water. Ammo, and so forth. I think it is time for more of the essentials, like the Food, Water, and physical preps. Medicinals and hardware, etc. Barter Goods…

I know all of this, but I’ve been stuck in a rut with the stuff that I have been concentrating on. I just joined Selco’s course, last night, and he has a great EDC 1st Aid kit that I need to replicate. Fits in one hand, easily!
I did all of my Boy Scouts First Aid TWICE, they lost my records, LOL!
At least I am pretty well versed in it, but a refresher is always a great idea. I have done Red Cross and CPR so many times, I lost count. At one time I could have done an 8 hour course and became a “First Responder” but all of my certs are expired. Time to do it again! :D

Food, Fuel, Water, etc.
Lather, Rinse, REPEAT!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum