Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Hate to disagree with someone, but gold is money.

Gold was money for 6000 years before Forbes, the Fed and the US Government came along, and it will be money long after they are dust and forgotten… to me, Red Shield Ben calling it a barbaric relic or someone calling it a “commodity” is just a flim-flam. I do not believe that I “need” an intermediary to pay for goods or services – tell me one car dealer or home owner who would turn down a pile of gold Eagles.

There is a concerted effort to keep the price of gold depressed. Countries like England – and others – for no discernible reason, have dumped tons of bullion on the market. Price of gold threatens to spike, and all of a sudden “someone” dumps bullion on the market… it’s happened too often to be coincidence…

The Fed, aided and abetted by our government, hath decreed that toilet paper is currency, that gold isn’t money, and they have structured the system so that you will have a hard time using gold as it was intended – as money. That they have rigged the system against the use of gold does not negate the fact that gold is money. They’ve just made it really, really hard to use as money, and they force us to use their worthless script – “currency” – in its place… and they’ve flim-flammed generations of us into believing that nonsense…

Once SHTF, we’ll see if gold stays a “commodity”… Gold is freedom. Gold is liberty. Which is why banks and governments hate it when you have it. They love it for themselves, but for you? No, none for you. You have to be beholden unto them, using their worthless paper…

As far as unrecoverable? If they can recover platinum from cat converters, then a method can be devised to recover PM’s from things like television screens and cell phones… that they have not developed this methodology does not mean it cannot be done or is “impossible”…

Sorry to disagree with you, Brother Warped. It don’t mean I don’t respect your knowledge. It just means I don’t buy off on the ‘commodities’ flim flam… just because some banksters say so, don’t make it so. Doesn’t pass the smell test…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1