Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Now that there we can agree on…. No more direct election of Senators.

Congress critters represent the people.
Senators represent the individual States and Commonwealths.

Along with your very correct points, the 17th Amendment helps to gut the 10th Amendment. If the States and Commonwealths have no representation, then how can they have power?

I didn’t mean to come off like a whiny little ***** yesterday… Yes, something has to be done about these head-chopping bastards. No, the stuff we’ve been doing so far hasn’t worked. Yes, there are workable fixes we can implement to rid ourselves of these head choppers. No, those fixes won’t be implemented because RETARDS.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m no dope smoking bead wearing hippie. If someone attacks the Republic, then unleash the hounds. Be as ruthless and merciless as you have to be. These head choppers only understand force – like the example Tolik cited… My frustration lies in the fact that yeah, we need to rid ourselves of these pukes, but what we’ve been doing all along hasn’t worked. It’s actually made **** WORSE… and the folks who made it worse – the decision makers – aren’t the ones who have to pay the butcher bill.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1