Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Question: WHO sets our immigration policy? Does ISIS dictate who we let into the country?

Those of us who squawked about letting in Muzzies and Turks and **** into Europe – and then America – we were called RAAAYCISS! and all sorts of pejoratives… the kumbayah, drum-circle crowd was bound and determined to let in every mouth-breathing dirtbag from every 3rd world ******** into our homelands…

NOW we have a problem. That problem is that there are Muzzies, etc, in our countries and *GASP!* they don’t like us!! Never have liked us! Only wanted to live in our countries so they could soak up free **** and then take over when they had enough guys!

Now that our insane, suicidal, completely unhinged immigration policies have bitten us in the ass, we want to use the blowback from those policies to justify bombing the **** out of them… which, I repeat, won’t solve a damn thing…

I’ve been beating the drums and railing against our unhinged immigration policies for years.. decades, actually… and all I got was blood pressure medication and called nasty names…

One can almost imagine this as being ENGINEERED in order to enrich certain elites who rule us sorry assed peasants…

Senator Bedfellow, amongst others, has a big chunk of his stolen loot invested in Bombs R Us, a huge defense contractor. Senator Bedfellow knows that Muzzies don’t like to play nice with others, so he calls up his buddy, General Windbag, and him and Bombs R Us sit down and hatch a plan…

General Windbag used to be head of the Joint Chiefs… now he’s retired and sits on the board of directors of Bombs R Us. The good Senator is still in contact with his old friend, Gen. Windbag…

We know the Muzzies. They hate our guts. We also know they have NO INTEREST in assimilating into American culture.

So, under the guise of Multi-culti insanity, Senator Bedfellow introduces and ramrods a measure to allow hundreds of thousands of “religion of peace” head-choppers into the US…. AS REFUGEES. He knows damn well that they don’t play nice with others and will soon start making trouble… anyone who opposes this madness is automatically branded a RAAAYCISS!

Hundreds of thousands of ‘religion of peace’ head-chopping fucks are then admitted into the US and relocated around the country…

Fast forward. Radical head-choppers in the middle east are, predictably, out of control and chopping lots of heads. Eventually, they get to someone the US Media cares about – one of their own. “HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?!?!” Cue the wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of cloth and pulling of hair…

And so the tom toms of war are drummed again…. and once again, Murkins will respond by chanting “WAR! WAR!”… and we’ll buy more bombs from Bombs R Us to go drop on some tents or some mud-brick hovels over in a country most Murkins couldn’t find on a map…

And Senator Bedfellow gets richer… and General Windbag gets to keep his job and make the stockholders happy… and gets richer, too….

And me – and thousands of guys just like me and you and anyone else – we get to go and get maimed and blown up and bled and killed so that the good Senator and General can have their stocks go up a half a point…

Lather. Rinse. Repeat…

And I haven’t even touched on the Militarization of our Police aspect yet… which also ties in with Martial Law… but hey, those MRAP builders over at Bombs R Us have to sell their **** to SOMEONE, right?

It’s… it’s almost like someone thought this **** up on purpose….

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1