Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Y’all, I know you will hate me, but…

NOT our business. Not even our country. Interventionism – playing World Cop – and building an empire are the things that got us into this cluster **** in the first place, the reasons why we’re worried about those ISIS ******** over HERE…

They want to kill each other off by the truckload over some minor, quibbling bit of religious dogma? Fine by me. Don’t give a damn about those head-chopping f*cks…

Biggest bullshit lie, other than “You didn’t build that” and “We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it”, is that “they hate us for our freedoms”….

Really? Bunch of illiterate goat herds sitting in a cave in the Hindu Kush, batting around international politics and the following conversation takes place…

Abdul: “You know what I hate? Those AMERICANS! Them and their “freedoms”… pfft… we should kill them all. Just head-chop every one of them!”

Mohammed: “You’re right! We should just give up fucking goats in this cave and travel 9000 miles to the other side of the Earth, just so we can kill a few fatassed American “infidels”, then get killed ourselves!”

If we hadn’t been playing World Cop for the past couple 8 decades or so, building the Pax Americana, we wouldn’t have roughly a BILLION of those “religion of peace” head chopping bastards pissed off at us… why is it we feel this overwhelming urge to tell other people on the other side of the earth how they should live? And when they don’t listen to us, we bomb them and kill their kids…

Bombing people doesn’t solve anything… it just kills their kids, pisses them off and makes them fight harder. Only the self-deluded think otherwise…

Put yourself in that place, for a moment. You’re living your life, fucking goats in a cave or whatever, and then some ******** from the other side of the earth show up and tell you how to live. You blow them off and go back to fucking goats. You didn’t listen, so they start bombing the crap out of your village and kill your kids…

Someone bombs us and kills my boy, I don’t give a **** anymore… don’t care WHY… don’t care WHO you are… I’m picking up a rifle and I’m gonna take as many of you bastards with me before I get closed out.

This is how they think…

Not saying I AGREE with them… I’m saying I UNDERSTAND them… one is not the other and do not mistake them for being interchangeable…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1