Profile photo of Novus Ordo
Novus Ordo
Hunter
rprepper

Tsar – my opinion is like most on here. Having been part of a .gov agency for 30 years I would seriously be prepared to “trust but verify” before following any orders from various agencies. Some obviously have differing perspectives and differing agenda’s. If it’s a local wildfire and the fire department comes by and advises on evacuation – it’s probably in your best interest. You can remain and try and protect your house, but if something happens it’s on you. On the other hand, when FEMA and the NG get involved it’s a different story – they’re going to want to disarm you and make you go somewhere – my advice would be to not let that happen. Beat them to the punch by making your own decision first. IF you decide to remain in place, then have a plan for when they come (hide in attic, in neighbors yard, etc.) and hopefully they won’t trash too much. Remember, they DID go door to door after Katrina and they DID confiscate ALL weapons – even if the people were above the flood zone and needed the guns to protect their property from looters. You can believe the jack booted thugs didn’t give two hoots toward anyone’s 2A “rights” – they followed the crooked police chief’s order that “no one will be allowed to be armed” to the nth degree.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
- Thomas Paine