Profile photo of Novus Ordo
Novus Ordo
Hunter
rprepper

Tweva – just the post I needed from you! I “tried” potatoes earlier this year, didn’t know better and used the store bought ones, got plants to grow from all of them, but used straight “garden soil” and watered too much and the pots got really heavy. I only got two potatoes from probably 10 plants (one per pot) and they were smaller than “baby” size. Soooo, 1) get organic or seed potatoes, 2) lighten up the soil, 3) water lightly, 4) fuhgetaboutit! (vice paying attention daily). Will try again when it gets cooler – next month. Thanks again! BTW, all of my pepper plants are putting out lots of non-crossed types as they are supposed to since I separated all the differing plants – owe it all to you!

Amanda – don’t let 74 scare you; for sure no helicopters will be overhead – but might want to keep an eye out for drones….just don’t carry your 12 gauge on state land. Sorry Tweva, couldn’t resist! ;)

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
- Thomas Paine