Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

matt, 74, Whirl, everyone…

We wouldn’t HAVE this problem if we had a sane immigration policy and had control over our borders…

On one hand, unless it comes from someplace credible – damn near unimpeachable – I have a doubt about any intel…

On the other hand, Whirl has a point. Chances are, yeah, they’re here… question is, were they ALLOWED in on purpose to serve a purpose? Followup question: Since they are here, what do we do NOW?

The Administration that shipped guns across the border to Mexican drug cartels and psychotic bastards like the Zetas in order to justify harsher gun control measures is more than capable of “allowing” in a few dozen head chopping fucks into the US to wreak havoc if it serves their purpose. If their intent is to declare Martial Law after some head chopping raghead shoots up the Mall of America, well, I’d say they’re well on their way… All Hail King Obama!

Or, it could be a version of COINTELPRO. Let it slip that “suspected terrorists” are operating inside CONUS, which will further justify up-arming and up-gunning the police… Murkins will gladly get behind that stupid idea, if you mention “TERR-RISTS!” might be lurking under every bush and behind every tree…

(NB: A “Murkin” is very different from an “American”…. )

My solution would be to declare National Open and Concealed Carry for everyone capable of it. Make it mandatory. You leave the house, then you best be going heeled…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1