Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

matt,

(sigh)… I am as the Eternal God made me… faults, warts and all. I cannot change who I am anymore than a zebra can change its stripes…

This whole situation is a cluster.

On one hand, we have thugs running amok, looting, shooting and burning. The only thing they understand, or respect, is force. They understand who has that force, who has more and who is willing to use it with a free hand. Personally, I have no issue with someone defending what’s theirs, and if some thugs get dead in the process, then that’s that many I don’t have to worry about down the road.

On the other hand, we have an over-militarized police force – armed and up-gunned by a complicit DHS supplying them with “free” weapons paid for by the taxpayers and whose only solution to everything is HULK SMASH!. The irony that the very weapons that the taxpayers paid for will be used against them at some point in the future is lost on most people… and rest assured, they’ll get around to the rest of us, sooner or later…

No matter which side you take, you’re screwed.

So, in warfare, when the enemy gives you two choices, do neither and choose a 3rd option.

My option is that the citizenry – the ones who aren’t bomb throwing ******** or looting, burning pieces of **** – should mobilize, arm themselves and take care of the problem without the involvement of the Nasty Guard or the cops…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1