Profile photo of tweva
tweva
Survivalist
rreallife

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Malgus wrote:</div>If that involves the judicious use of righteous might, then so be it…

….exactly MY point Malgus. I am saying I would judiciously evaluate the situation for myself and choose not to exercise my personal belief of what righteous might is and when it is required.

As a business owner, I think going to locate a new place for the business is the right thing to do – post haste, and don’t view it as running away. When there are no places left to retreat to I will be at my home, and then I will have an entirely different response. I believe rightly so. Because you are right:

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Malgus wrote:</div>“THIS behavior (I add and the conditions that result) is acceptable. THIS other behavior, (I add and the conditions that result) is not and will not be tolerated.”

My stores are not my life’s work. And, I have moved each one of them several times and they have survived and thrived. The last time was a year ago for one of them for close to precisely the reason that Ferguson is in the state it i in. The demographics and area were changing and not for the good. I got out. Did I ‘run away/’ – you betcha. Hard and fast and look back with no regrets. What will be left in the area will be burned out shells and a reputation for negative joo-joo that will NOT serve any business that hopes to grow, or continue to grow and prosper for a long, long time to come.

You aren’t alienating me Malgus. I am as unshakable in my own moral compass, my place in the world, who I am and my faith, and what Ifeel compelled to do about certain situations as you – we just don’t happen to agree. And, I am much less of an in-your-face (and I smile at that so pls don’t take offense) warrior.

I think your assumptions 3 and 4 are simply that, so of course, you are entitled to your opinion dear man; though I certainly disagree.