Profile photo of freedom
freedom
Survivalist
rnews

Slike and tweva, I have looked into these for years and have found that everywhere in the U.S. you have something to lookout for. Florida where I live has hurricanes and since 1970 when I was in high school they have been telling my it would be underwater. South Beach is still there the same way it was in 1970’s and hurricanes come and go. hurricane Andrew was 1992, it’s 22 years ago. The hurricane before Andrew was 30 years for Andrew. Drought not here for now, it has rains 5 times a week for the last 3 months here.

Downtown Miami is booming with one building after another being built from 50 to as high as 70 stories high. They can’t build them fast enough. The condos sale before they finish the building. It is crazy here. Many of the rich from other countries are buying condos here. I go to downtown Miami and see the same level that the ocean had 40 years ago.

So I am good with a hurricane every 20 to 30 years. Global warning is small, I see the same 90’s as I did when I was a kid here, Aug always gets the 90’s here.

So if there is any rise in the Ocean it is so slow that maybe my kids will see it but not me.