Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Sorry. I’m on the side of the armed store owners.

Won’t defend your livelihood? Won’t defend your dignity? It’s your RIGHT to do so.

If someone won’t defend their dignity, then it can hardly be said to exist.

The cops, as agents of the state, derive their power from the consent of the governed. That means the cops have no power that the citizenry does not possess – that they are simply acting in the stead of the citizenry. That the citizenry delegated this power to the cops does not negate the citizens power. It simply means the cops are acting with the PERMISSION of the citizenry. That’s how the system is designed.

Which means that if the cops bravely abandon you to the wolves, you are well within your rights to protect what’s yours. The Framers harped on Life, Liberty and PROPERTY.

This “it’s just stuff” attitude is what has created a generation of people who won’t stand up for themselves and think the cops can be called – like ordering a pizza – whenever trouble happens…

If I owned a business – and was down at my business and a bunch of rioting thugs decided to kick their way into my business – the fact that they are “unarmed” in the strictest sense of the word – no firearm – is unimportant. A mob can kill you just as dead as a firearm can. Ask Reginald Denny about that…

I fully support the citizenry doing what they have to do to defend themselves, their lives and their property…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1