Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

“The cops then as now were often vets. And guess what, the same problems existed, people just didn’t whine about it.”

Okay, we’re just a bunch of whiney little *******…

Please tell us, what are our alternatives? What is the solution, Whirl?

Let’s say I voice my opinion and dissatisfaction at the current situation and the SturmAbteilung decides to kick their way into my home, throwing bombs along the way, breaking my stuff, shooting my dog, etc, because I have a card game going on, or an unpaid parking ticket, or whatever bullshit reason du sure they can come up with…

IF I survive, they have “qualified immunity”. They work for thugs higher up on the food chain in the Government – which has unlimited funds and thousands of lawyers. They have Police Unions. They have the ability to manipulate, create and destroy evidence at will… “We cannot release that information because of an ongoing investigation” is just bullshit-speak for “We haven’t finished making him look bad” or “That footage actually makes US look bad, so you’ll never see it”… THEY get to set the narrative, unless a miracle happens – like some bystander happens to actually film the SA bravely throwing bombs into my house and bravely shooting my dog and the footage makes the news, goes viral, and the copthugs end up looking like the lying thug ******** they are…

Face it. I would have NO CHANCE at all… and if the Government actually loses, well, so what? They have unlimited funds, battalions of lawyers, the backing of the Status Quo… nothing will change. Yeah, I might hit the Ghetto Lottery and get some money – maybe – years down the road – again, maybe – but nothing changes. In fact, it gets even worse.

So what’s the alternative, Whirl? We cannot petition government for redress of grievances – they ARE the government. We cannot seek justice in court – they have “qualified immunity” and are protected. They get to set the narrative. If anything happens, they throw some money my way – not admitting guilt, just ‘settling’ out of court – but the damage is done. There is no justice.

“Whining about it”… jesus christ, Whirl.. do you hear yourself?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1