Tolik
Tolik
Survivalist
member10

Well , if you like it and are comfortable with it ……..then its a good one for what you want it for , they did fix the thin barrel issue and some other things , but it took them a long time to do it . On the plus side , and the reason I bought one in the first place , is that its clean and easily hidden , that can be a big plus ………..just for me , after i got to know the weapon better , was disappointing in other respects . so much so , I got rid of it . But like I said , Ruger is in need of new management , its like GM , they have had some good ideas , but they are poorly executed , they dont take things far enough , why isn’t the mini available in 308 ? and why are there no real accessories ? , if your going to copy or base a weapon on one from history ( the M1A ) , why not at least copy it in its original cal .? its because they are out of touch and LAZY . They obviously dont torture test anything , or they would quickly find out whats wrong with their products . Say what you want about Century Arms , but they take new products to James Jeager , to be torture tested , and they know that the product will get either a good review or be pronounced as junk all over the internet . Example , they gave him an AK with all polymer furniture , and Jeager fired 1000 rounds non stop through it , well the front grip melted away , and the Century guy’s attitude was simply” well looks like we have some work to do ” ……….and thanked him . Another questionable arms maker Kel-Tec , like them or hate them , they are innovators , they have come up with some very interesting designs and are not afraid to think outside the box and at least try things . Ruger on the other hand , has no direction , or goal . Seriously , cowboy 6 shooters ???? Really !!!!! , who buys that ? I would bet , and this is sarcasm , that the only thing that keeps Ruger alive is the 10/22 and LC9 , and if it were not for women needing a reliable safe 9mm for their purse , and the survivalist community praising the 1022 , they would probably be scrambling for a hot seller …………I say scrambling , because they dont have a clue what today’s customer wants in a firearm .