BobbyD
BobbyD
Survivalist
member6

Sunday (8/10/14)
Message to a Chaldean-Iraqi woman in Michigan who lives in a house, where, since 2008, there has been the oozing “of huge quantities of oil from many sacramentals,”
This, according to Dr. Basil N. Najar, an accomplished academic (master’s degrees in theology and engineering, plus a doctorate in sociology), originally from Baghdad, now in West Bloomfield, who has researched it,

Mary speaks:

“‘My esteemed daughter, what am I to say and speak, when people are not responding to all the things that I am asking of them? How is my Heart supposed to feel, when I am witnessing the anxiety and suffering of my Son, which are greater than the Passion He endured during His Crucifixion?”

“‘His Heart is bleeding for the salvation of the world from (the evil which is rampant in the world). Enough that you keep saying , where is Holy Mary with her power, and where is her Son and His miracles? Have I not said that everything is by the Will of The Father? Even a leaf does not fall from a tree without His Will”.

“‘I am beseeching and calling upon these people, to return, return, return to my Son. Allow me to ask and beg of you, to pray and return. Let there be Love in this world, to enable my Son to help you. Have I not said that there will be coming difficulties and tribulations that are even bigger than what you are witnessing? A day is coming when people and nations will be attacking each other. The time and hour have arrived, and just like the thief enters, you do not know at what hour and at what time. Return, return, return”.