Profile photo of sledjockey
sledjockey
Bushcrafter
member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Sledjockey,

We have a few posters that have strong opinions about…well about almost everything. Don’t let it bother you..they’re harmless.

Whirly,<br>
Both of those cases are in NJ., they do not qualify for consideration in the remaining 49 states. I’m surprised you are using them as the basis for your thinking. You could go to jail for having one hollow point (even a 22LR) in your trunk in NJ. Any opportunity to harass a gun owner with prosecution in NJ is taken to the max.

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>undeRGRönd wrote:</div>Jersey gun laws SUCK.

So does Fat Ba$tard, “Krispy-Kreme Christie”

No RINOs for President…

I appreciate your comments. Believe me, I really do. I was getting a little miffed and felt attacked for just having a difference of opinion, which kind of threw me.

In many forums there tends to be a “core group” that are supportive of each other and don’t allow anyone to call anyone in their group out for questionable information. SHTF Forums never seemed like one of thsoe places, so I was happy to get involved here. When I posted my opinion and added the whole “resupply” aspect to the discussion, I had no idea that I was going to get the response I did regarding my suggested resupply plan or the types of handloads we have used for years. Again, it threw me for a loop.

If nothing else, I hope that the information that both Whirlibird and I have put out will allow other members to make up their own minds in a more educated fashion.

http://ageofdecadence.com