Profile photo of sledjockey
sledjockey
Bushcrafter
member8

Malgus, dewd……

I am right there with you. I have absolutely NO respect for the LEO profession. In my 42 years of life the only thing a LEO has ever done for me was give me an impromptu tax based upon opinion (ticket) or a lecture for some bizarre and deranged version of what really happened.

For example: When my vehicle was broken into, I received a lecture from the cop that I was at fault for having anything valuable in my vehicle. It didn’t matter that I had an alarm on the vehicle nor did it matter that the vehicle was in a parking structure attached to the police department where I was going in to fight a bogus parking ticket (got a ticket for not having someone watch my truck while I walked over to the pay-to-park box – she was watching me leave to go pay so she could ticket me).

Another: Thugs knocked my son off his skateboard and ran off with it, but my son and I were lectured for him not holding onto his property effectively.

Yet another: My son was YELLED at by the cop that showed up. We called because some FSA kid at his school had taken a jump rope and choked my son out with it in the middle of class. This was right in front of the teacher. I called the cops to press charges and the lady cop yelled at my son for “being too easy of a victim.” I am not kidding or exaggerating. That is professional…..

I could go on and on, but my main point is this: LEO in this country are deplorable and I have no respect for any of them. Even the “good ones” deserve no respect for they allow all the “bad ones” to remain in their ranks. If it were reversed the cops would call it aiding and abetting or collusion so that they could tase someone.

http://ageofdecadence.com