Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Postscript: I was out on the porch, smoking and thinking… I do my best work there…

The blacks were brought here against their will, sold into slavery by their own kind. They didn’t want to be here. Those who immigrated – White Euros – wanted to be here. They assimilated, fought, died and succeeded.

I was thinking about the American blacks. They are astoundingly lucky to be born here in the US, where even the poorest of them has a car, free schooling for the taking, a television with 1000 channels of nothing to watch and a cornucopia of food so vast that morbid obesity is so rampant amongst them that they have to use the cripple scooters at the grocery store to get around.

Their counterparts back in Africa are emaciated, living in flyblown conditions not far removed from when Whites first explored the dark continent, beset by war on all sides, animism, cannibalism, mysticism, genocide, disease and pestilence…

Yet, for all the wealth of this Republic, they have not assimilated in all the generations they have lived here. They have their own “culture” – albeit one of mindless violence, rape, murder, thievery and envy. They do these things to themselves, then blame US for their troubles…

The “Civil Rights Movement” was never about getting equal treatment…. it was about getting preferential treatment. And this is what we are seeing now…

Cultures clash. The more dissimilar the cultures are, the more violent and brutal the clash. All’s that is needed is something to strike the match…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1