Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Look, I ain’t saying slavery didn’t happen. I’m saying I got a problem with those who say garbage like “African Americans built America!”. Which is a steaming pantload and as bad as “The Civil War was fought over slavery!”

MB and I are on board with the undeniable fact that in modern day America, the achievements of White Euros are being marginalized, downplayed or ignored and great amounts of unearned importance is being heaped upon minorities, which fits into the multi-culti narrative. White guilt is being pushed on our children instead of instilling pride in the achievements of their forefathers.

The individual you quoted, he makes the argument that the money generated by the efforts of slaves in the South is what fueled the building of the Republic, then conveniently ignores the very real fact that the economy of the South was crippled for a generation – the cotton industry damn near wiped out and a good percentage of men of working, producing age were dead on the battlefield. But somehow, this devastation is what funded the forging of the Republic? It makes no damn sense.

Not arguing that the efforts of slaves in the South didn’t produce wealth for the 40 or 50-some years prior to the War of Northern Aggression. I’m arguing that the author is putting forth a trendy, modern interpretation of history and attributing an over-abundance of credit to the slaves (read: blacks) in an effort to make them feel included in the Epic of America, when in actuality their contributions had markedly less importance…

I’m going to bend this back to the original OP subject.

Because of our completely insane policies – no, not insane. Evil. Because of these evil, vile policies, the descendents of those who conquered this continent and forged the Republic are outnumbered by a coalition comprised of The Free **** Army, degenerates, sodomites, Bantus, Mestizos, etc. We are no longer one people with a common culture, a common language, common goals… we are a tower of babel, a thousand squabbling tribes pointing fingers while the government usurps more and greater power while we’re distracted by trivialities…

This has been engineered. This is their endgame. The mightiest Republic in the history of Man could not be brought low from the outside. So, they corrupted it from the inside…

History has proven that the most successful nations have always been homogenous ones. Heterogeneous nations are only held together by the iron hand of a dictator or a powerful government. Once that iron hand falters, that grip slackens, it devolves into chaos and war. The magic number is somewhere around 40% “other” in the host nation. Very much like a virus, once this number is reached, it is as inevitable as the tides…

We will NEVER be able to outvote the Free Shitters and others. They are too numerous, thanks to the social Marxists, the self-hating genocidal maniacs and the outright power-hungry and evil. And it’s not just here in These United States, either. All of Europe is under assault. Multiple cultures cannot coexist in the same space at the same time – if that were true, then it would be the default setting of humanity. And reality bears out the fact that the exact opposite is true.

Never in the history of Man has a nation broken up peacefully, each group going their separate way in peace, leaving the others alone. Never. This can only end in war and blood and the end of the Republic…

God Himself will strike the hour of our doom… I wish you all luck and courage, but I know it will take more than courage to face what’s coming…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1