Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

@ MountainBiker, and everyone else…

Okay, I’ve decided to discard good advice and just take the plunge…

MB has a good point, but it is only a snapshot of a small segment of the people who forged this Republic.

From the time of Virginia Dare in 1587 to the closing of the western frontier in 1890 – a period of just over 300 years – European Whites were locked in a brutal, no-holds-barred race war with the American Indians for control of the continent. The myth that Amerindians were all just sitting around, smoking **** and communing with nature when Big Bad Whitey came along and killed them for the hell of it is just that – a myth. Brutality and genocide were in evidence on both sides, by heaps and piles… even before Euro Whites got here, the American Indian was busy killing the hell out of and enslaving – even consuming, as is evidenced by skeletal remains found – his fellow Indians.

Which follows the rule that cultures clash, and the more dissimilar the cultures are, the more violent and brutal those clashes are.

Euro Whites hacked a life out of the wilderness with their own bare hands, bearing their children along the way while simultaneously defending against Indian raids, raids by the French or British, or Indians allied with either group.

I often hear from the squishy, crunchy, granola, drum-circle crowd that “America is a country of immigrants”. Well, that is partially true. What they fail to acknowledge, because it doesn’t fit their multi-culti narrative (actually, it works to undermine and disprove their narrative), is that the overwhelming majority of those immigrants were of White Christian European origin. They were white. They were from Europe. Chances are, they were Christian of one flavor or another. A common background, common religious beliefs and common culture.

It was this people – White, European and largely Christian – that forged this Republic and conquered the continent. In fact, this White European demographic was so dominant that up until the “Immigration Act of 1965″ (submitted and championed by that drunken, murdering, fat **** Ted Kennedy) These United States were made up of 97+% whites of European extraction. White Euros were pretty much the only ones who were allowed to immigrate and we even had moratoriums on immigration – outright bans – to give those newcomers a chance to assimilate and get with the program – learn how to do things the American way and to become Americans.

After 1965 (where Teddy Kennedy went on TV in front of God, Congress and everyone and swore “this bill will not change the demographics of the United States”), the floodgates were opened and now every mouth-breathing, low-IQ troglodyte from every 3rd world ******** is invited in and immediately put on the roles of the Free **** Army.

The descendents of the White Euros who forged and built this nation are now almost a minority in the very country their forefathers conquered. We now only number about 64%… give or take. And, thanks to that abomination known as abortion coupled with the worst generation this country has ever seen – the Boomers – dying off, that number is falling fast.

Instead of the one, united people John Jay referred to, we are now a nation of squabbling tribes, sodomites, degenerates, The Free **** Army, illegals… all totally disconnected from each other and all vying for the handouts from Big Daddy Government…

OP Marine is right. We’re outnumbered in our own country. Our numbers will only decline from here – and only a self-hating genocidal maniac would cheer such a thing, but there are deluded, thoroughly insane whites who actually do that – and unless something radical happens, we will become minorities in our own country. And will have only what we can take through force of arms, or – failing that – only the crumbs the ruling Bantus and Mestizos are willing to toss us.

I would rather die free than live like that.

“It has often given me pleasure to observe that independent America was not composed of detached and distant territories, but that one connected, fertile, widespreading country was the portion of our western sons of liberty. Providence has in a particular manner blessed it with a variety of soils and productions, and watered it with innumerable streams, for the delight and accommodation of its inhabitants. A succession of navigable waters forms a kind of chain round its borders, as if to bind it together; while the most noble rivers in the world, running at convenient distances, present them with highways for the easy communication of friendly aids, and the mutual transportation and exchange of their various commodities.

With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people — a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty and independence.”

- John Jay, Federalist No. 2, 1787

To those who often quote that nonsense written by Emma Lazarus about ‘give me your tired, your poor..’, I say “Bad poetry as an immigration policy is a horrible idea”.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.