sisterpine
sisterpine
Survivalist
member1

Hi- There probably is much to be said for actually eating grasses though I am surely no expert. I do agree that those of us who live in a country not containing a violent war are often naïve as to how disastrous a war can be. I have not personally lived in a war zone…unless 20 years as a big city cop counts- which it does not by the way. I cannot even imagine the terror and hopelessness of needing to find a way to keep my loved ones alive and safe. Modern society folks are often quick to judge (yes even those in war torn areas) the good or bad of everyone else’s lifestyle. In reality I would do WHATEVER it took to assure the survival of my family PERIOD. The point is that preparing the mind is equally important as preparing the pantry and other emergency supplies. As humans we respond as we have trained (it helps to prevent panic). Meaning even you children should be part of discussions on what to do “if”. They will benefit from helping the group find solutions to possible emergencies. Please do not discount even the smallest brain available to you.