Profile photo of Novus Ordo
Novus Ordo
Hunter
rprepper

Matt – thanks for the experience. Being in So-Cal and a border state I hope to move somewhere like where MB is as someday. I was born in Nor-Cal, but over the years I’ve been disgusted by the status quo here in CA and the “hand out” (vice hand up) state we have become. I wish that there were more hispanics that realize the impact that illegal immigration has made on the country, and if they do realize it that they speak out against it. The typical apathetic attitude that it has no impact on them and their businesses are making money especially irks me. It’s like being okay with the druglord who lives in the neighborhood because he doesn’t sell to your kids and he frequents your business so it’s fine. I do feel for those that don’t have it great in their home countries, but we can’t take everyone and I really don’t see why they don’t apply the same effort in their home country to make change instead of trying to change ours to reflect the one they came from. I am glad to see that there are some that speak English primarily, which is the way it should be – wish I knew some around here. All I see are the demands for more and more and more. One more reason on my L O N G list of reasons to bail as soon as I can.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
- Thomas Paine