Whirlibird
Whirlibird
Survivalist
member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Malgus wrote:</div>Hey Whirl…

I know we’ve butted heads and have different opinions of PD’s and SO’s… well, if I’m thinking of this correctly – and it is entirely possible I am not, given my mental and physical exhaustion right now – we both know that yes, some PD’s and SO’s will be populated with good people, and some with opportunistic shitbags and little nazis and tiny Napoleons… it’s just the percentages of each that our opinions differ on…

I’d rather assume the worst, then be pleasantly surprised when “the worst” turns out to be false than to assume they’re all solid pillars of the community and be surprised in a bad way when that turns out to be false…

Bottom line is that we’re all human – flaws, warts and all. It’s a Catch 22: The only way to see how someone behaves in a crunch is to wait around for a crunch to actually happen, then observe them… unfortunately, by then it is too late to do anything about it…

Oh I assume the worst, from everyone, including my former coworkers. However like most groups, even the bluesuiters will trim the dead weight from their ranks. Right now, there’s little that can be done ‘legally’ with them, afterwards, you may be surprised what happens.