Profile photo of Novus Ordo
Novus Ordo
Hunter
rprepper

Anselm – thanks for the detailed response, especially in light of your newly encountered gubmint thought policing actions at the library. What a farce that someone in the halls of power actually believes they can block a site due to “Extreme and Radical Thought”. Unbelievable that they can do this, yet I’m sure that same library is filled with books on the same “Extreme and Radical Thought” in book forms. How about all of the books on murderers and what’s in their mind? Or the radical thoughts of the future? You’re right though – any way they can curtail information and communication between us under the presumption of something else, they will definitely do it. How sad that we’ve let this happen.

I fully understand your predicament and agree with you and your choice to try and remain anonymous to the highest degree possible. No worries, I’ll take the responses as they come even if some time in between.

I already knew you weren’t a radical vegetarian to begin with which is why I continue to discuss it with you. I’m not a radical hunter either. I supplement my freezer with one or two deer a year and some fish. Other than that, like I said, I’m not a trophy hunter.

Appreciate the discussion on Saddam and Kuwait and such. I’ll have to look into it a bit more – although just because the Kuwait area was part of Iraq/Turkey before doesn’t mean it needs to be now. If that were the case we’d still be fighting the redcoats. I didn’t know Kuwait was drilling sideways into Iraq though – that would make a difference.

I’ve watched a a bit of RT in the past, but it’s been the opinion shows and I just couldn’t stand the anti-US slant. Not saying we do everything right, but there must be a reason that we still have the influx of people wanting to come in that we do. I’ll try it again on the actual news shows.

Anyway, thanks for the info on Rappoport and Roberts and the link on my permaculture topic. I’ll look into them all. Good luck reversing the library decision and see you next time.

K

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
- Thomas Paine