BobbyD
BobbyD
Survivalist
member6

dreamerhps:

Your statement: “All I have to say is I am so glad that I am saved by grace through Christ Jesus. I no longer have to worry if I break the ten commandments because I am no longer under the law.”is very puzzeling. Why would God give us the ten commandments if He doesn’t expect us to follow them? Who are the “weeds” in the parable of the wheat and the weeds, those that are separated on the last day and thrown into the fire?
When Jesus hung on the cross on the day of His crucifixion there were two thieves there with Him. The one was bitter and turned away while the other was humble and repentant, asking for mercy. Jesus said to him, this day you will be with Me in Paradise. He didn’t say that to the other one, so what happened to him?

On July 4th Jesus spoke in Ecuador:
“PASS THE TEST, IT IS ME WHO WILL COME WITH THE SCALES OF MY JUSTICE IN MY HAND, MY ANGELS WILL SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE WEEDS, and those children of Mine who have remained faithful and persevering will be placed on My Scales and your works and actions along with your obedience and good will, you will tip the scales towards My Mercy and My Legions will bring you before My Father.”

And:
“DO NOT FORGET, MY CHILDREN, THAT THE CROWN OF GLORY WILL BE FOR THOSE WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL, TO THOSE WHO LIVE AND ACT IN MY WORD, FIGHTING TO SAVE SOULS.”

“Save souls”? save them from what? Aren’t we all going to Heaven? Doesn’t sound like it does it.

http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm