Whirlibird
Whirlibird
Survivalist
member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>etxgranny wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Whirlibird wrote:</div>We’d like PDF copies of everything.

I could only wish I had it all on a PFD Whirlibird! I dont think my computer has that much memory lol. Anything specific I could help you with I will do my best! These binders span over 20 years of work.

Specifically, nope.
But just thinking about everybody else here.
The beginner could be aided immensely, the old hand reminded of things we always forget.

Me, I’m slowly converting all my old hard copies to PDF files. I keep an old hard drive and jumpers to keep it all on, packed away in a insulated container.
But with half a dozen paper boxes full of staples articles and copies, this could take years.

We won’t even go into the books and gun/ammo information. If I never move again, it’ll be too soon.

Information I think everyone can always use:
Food storage/canning, recipes for the same,
Home living cheats, such as setting up a blanket covered tent inside during the winter so you aren’t trying to heat the entire room/house.
The many uses of duct tape, baling wire, deck screws and zip ties.

I’ve been putting a couple of my ‘firearms classes’ in binder/cd form, both to help my memory and aid the kids as we progress but also so they are more easily handed out before a class so the students have a better idea of what we’re doing ahead of time.