Profile photo of dreamerhps
dreamerhps
Survivalist
member2

All I have to say is I am so glad that I am saved by grace through Christ Jesus. I no longer have to worry if I break the ten commandments because I am no longer under the law. God knew man could not keep the law so through His mercy, He sent His son Jesus to take all sin upon Himself and while He hung on that cross He took on all sin and broke the curse that man ( Adam ) caused man to have by sinning in the garden with Eve. Once He died he went into hell and preached the gospel to all of those that died before Him so that they might hear of Him and have a choice also. He then rose on the third day taking the keys to the kingdom of Earth back that Adam had lost to Lucifer in the garden so that we might be set free. So now, if I get confused when it comes to the written word all I have to think of is the cross. Did it happen before the cross or after? If it happened before then it’s important but it’s not relative. If it happened after, all I have to remember is one thing. One commandment was given.
(John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you: that ye love one another, as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.) If I follow this commandment and accept Jesus as my Lord and savior then all is well with my soul. This my friends is what we are called to do. We are to love one another and share the good news that Jesus is Lord. Everything else bears no fruit. We share His love so no one perishes. :)
As far as God killing and Being a God of Love. The word says in Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
God is love, but He’s also righteous and just. Rejecting Him is a sin and the punishment is death.