Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

TA,

Respectfully disagree. Marx and Engels publicly espoused “reaching across racial lines”, but in their private correspondence, they disparaged anyone who wasn’t them. They were well aware that racial solidarity empowered people, and since communism cannot and will not tolerate sharing power with anyone, by default they have to “reach across racial lines”. Publicly they preach egalitarianism. Privately, they’re elitist snobs as bad as any monarch in human history. Liars and phonies to a man.

The hypocrisy of communism is breathtaking. “Reaching across racial lines” is about the best euphemism I’ve heard for using “anti-racism” as a weapon to keep people from tribing up for their own best interests and common defense.

The ANC is closely allied with the SACP, going all the way back to the early days in the 1950’s with Joe Slovo… There’s few individuals I loathe on this planet. Slovo was one of them. Him, the SACP, the ANC, Mandela and the MK were and are all in bed together… while it might not be textbook classical Communism, it’s close enough for me. Close enough that a good old fashioned application of Rule 7.62 is needed.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1